terça-feira, 27 de outubro de 2009

MÚSICA DE TODO JEITO

Música para acordar, para levantar, escrever, dançar, cantar, pintar. E para caminhar, sonhar, amar, desenhar. Música para todos os dias. Música para todas as horas.

Um toque de classe:
I want a little sugar in my bowl - Nina Simone
The look of love - Burt Bacharah
At last - Etta James
Fly me to the moon - Frank Sinatra
You're the boss - Elvis Presley e Ann Margaret
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head - B. J. Thomas
A kiss to build a dream - Louis Armstrong

Sexy:
Slave song - Sade
Tongue tied - Balay e Tricky
Libertango - Grace Jones
Wicked game - Chris Isaack
Fingers - Joi
Veneno - Marina
You give me fever - Nina Simone
This city never sleeps - Eurythmics

Repeat, repeat, repeat:
Una música brutal - Gotan Project
Be my life's companion - Louis Armstrong
Best of you - Foo Fighters
The right thing - Simply Red
Mysterious ways - U2
Everybody's changing - Keane
You know I'm no good - Amy Winehouse
Downtown lights - Annie Lennox
I see you, you see me - The Magic Numbers
Wake up call - Maroon 5
Ready for the floor - Hot Chip
Short skirt, long jacket - Cake
Dream a little dream of me - Carly Simon
Suddenly I see - KT Turnstall
Plush - Stone Temple Pilots
Roadhouse blues - The Doors
Startin' over - Tom Jones
You've really got a hold on me - Beatles

Jardim de delícias:
Bad thing - Jace Everett
Whatever Lola wants - Sarah Vaughan (Gotan Project Remix)
Sirenes de la fete - Brazilian Girls
Ooh la la - Goldfrapp
La revancha del tango - Gotan Project
Sweet about me - Gabriella Cilmi
Let's turn it on - Queen
What's going on - Marvin Gaye
You look like rain - Morphine
Turn your lights on - Carlos Santava e Everlast
That's not my name - The Ting Tings
I thought I'd see you again - Macy Gray
66 - Afghan Whigs
Supermassive blackhole - Muse
Never never love - Simply Red
Protection - Massive Attack
You make me real - The Doors
Body language - Queen

Outros tempos:
I'm easy - Keith Carradine
A kiss to build a dream - Louis Armstrong
Walking in your footsteps - The Police
Stay - Oingo Bongo
No rain - Blind Melon
Beautiful girl - INXS
Spanish caravan - The Doors
Staring at the sun - U2
Let's stay together - Tina Turner
Kaleigh - Marillion
Hotel California - Eagles
Lucretia my reflection - The Sisters of Mercy
I heard it through the grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Don't let me be misunderstood - Santa Esmeralda
Me deixas louca - Elis
João e Maria - Chico Buarque
Waiting on a friend - Rolling Stones

Diferente:
When you sleep - Cake
Jorge Regula - The Moldy Peaches
Discovered - Beats Antique
Dress sexy at my funeral - Smog
Waltz darling - Malcolm McLaren

Peso:
Shake a leg - AC/DC
House of pain - Van Halen
Cold gin - Kiss
Last in the line - Dio
Whiskey in the jar - Metallica
The jack - AC/DC
Deuce - Kiss
Rime of the ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
Far Beyond the sun - Yngwie Malmsteen

(Foram as que lembrei agora... rs)

Nenhum comentário: